Friday, 29 January 2010

Oh Bananas!

Bit of a change from the normal headfucker posts, just had a mad crazy thursday night! Can't be bothered to type it out to everyone on facetube so I thought I'd bore you on here.

Night started out slyly on the wrong foot, there was meant to be four of us going up, I'd booked four tickets but two flaked out, was cool though me and dan are the original partners in crime when it comes to drum n bass (I have seen D dots rolling around on the floor before trust me). So we roll up there 2 deep, (had to emergency exit from the bus still, that shoreditch slash is a killer, could of filled the fucking sea), our plan being find two honeys in the queue and get them in for free. Turned up there, no one in the fucking queue! Not like we were gonna dick about like lemons shouting about free tickets, so we swiftly headed inside.

To the bar batman! Went downstairs, music was alright, not loud enough though. Ordered two double Jameson's and coke, 16 pound 60!!!! I thought he said 6.60 and gave him a tenner, when he busted my balls with the big 16 I nearly fell backwards. Had a little boogie, then went out for a zoot and sat down outside some edgy bar which was closed. Two people sat down a bit away from us, I encouraged them over with a waft of cron. One had scruffy ginger hair, Daniel was like, 'cool bruv what's your name?' to which (she) replied 'sarah' in some DEEEEEEP voice blad! Dan was like... oh. Had fun with them, fucking art students though, felt like I had been up the arse of Pete Doherty (who apparently has made a baby, the spawn of that man cannot be a good thing).

Went back inside and skanked a bit more, music started pickin up, they pumped the system n all. Met some more randies (BASILDON BOYS GONNA DROP SOME LYRICS! na, I wish, Taz n Beefy 4eva!) who were kind of forgettable. Ended up leaving the club around 2ish, Tony was just dropping the baitest of tunes, me and dip aren't one to bounce to log tune, especially 5 in a row.

Started walking to the N47 stop, it both taking us to home to Catford n all. At this point in time we were both pretty slew, I think I was having trouble staying upright. This is where the night began to get a bit interesting. We were walking for ages, I was following Dan cos he has google maps on his wackberry, through some expensive parts of London, I think we were walking through the financial bit. Found some siiiiiiiiiq skate spots, alot of them were knobbed though. We were joking about saying we should smash the windows and raise up nuff equipment as you do, and then we walked down some tiny street with a Costa Coffee on it. There was a van parked outside, and no one was around at all. I looked inside the van and there was bare crates of boxes, picked one up and was like DIP WE ARE SERI DIP. Set off down the road, turned the corner to see what we had raised, and it was a whole box of Costa Coffee fruit and nut biscuits! JACKPOT! We were walking around going up to literally everyone and asking if they were hungry, put bare smiles on tramps faces, feel really good. Asked two underground workers, one was like 'what flavour' other one was like 'I don't eat stolen goods mate'. Suit yourself.

So yea we were livening up the bus stop with our biscuit bonanza, wacked out the last pre rolled cron it was a fucking party. Met two girls from Goldsmiths (it's impossible not to), one was kind of peng the other one was a bit grim, but Dan got their numbers so it was all bless. Started chatting to some randy Polish guy (again, impossible not to in London, or England for that matter), and when he got on the bus he took his hood down, I was NOT expecting him to have a chromed dome, trust me I could see my face and shit. Hype started winding down, fed the whole bus with biscuits (Dipper had eaten about 8 by now, packets of two aswell!), Polish guy got off in Surrey Quays (who lives there? Polish mandem obv), said goodbye to Dip and jogged home from Catford. Blinder of a night

I have discovered I've managed to lose my wallet AGAIN, although it's not as bad as it could be, only 2 cards and an Oyster but still, 3rd oyster card lost this year! Gonna have another hunt when I get back from work, might just be under my bed (fucking hope so!). So there we go, hope I've put a smile on your face with our shenanigans, I wish more night were like that! Must of spoken to nearly everyone I met (not everyone obviously, I say a good 65% though), I don't see why we don't do it more often, you can meet the creasest people and the hottest honeyz! can't link if you don't open your mouth, give it a go. Gonna try hack the rest of work, don't feel too bad although I did wake up still feeling pretty hammered, got in late as you can imagine. This glass of water here is like drinking from the Holy Grail right about now, fourth cup already. Gotta drink water homies! Peace

Be a bit spontaneous, meet someone fame-eous (that was bad, couldn't think of anything better though, brains melted)

James

No comments:

Post a Comment