Ok just a quick one before I go out and enjoy the rest of the day.
This recent bout of sunny weather has helped me figure out a lot of things in my life. Not just quitting smoking, a whole host of other things, for example being nice to other people makes you feel so good about yourself; I've managed to start at least 5 different conversations a day over the past week which I would probably never have even considered before. Anyways I told myself I didn't create this blog to talk about me, so enough about that.
If you've been around me recently you'll have probably heard this about a million times.
The sun is infectious. It's debatable, but without the Sun there probably wouldn't be life on this planet. Therefore, it's only natural that when the Sun decides to come out from the clouds we feel happy. I can't be bothered to research it right now, but I'm sure there's some kind of chemical or hormone that gets released inside our bodies when we are basked in sunlight. Artificial light obviously won't do the trick, as it just doesn't carry the same sort of energy sunlight does, maybe there's some special sort of ingredient in sunlight that fills us with an overwhelming sense of joy. Who knows, maybe someone will eventually find a way to harness it, and it will be the next big drug (which the government will probably illegalise or tax). Sounds like I'm about to get stuck into something alot deeper, so I'll stop.
More skating less masturbating.
James
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st, may 1st,
ReplyDelete